LifeGroups meet weekly on Monday evenings to help people grow, change and overcome their life struggles through Bible-based course study. These courses are led by facilitators who want to see people grow and change, and most facilitators have overcome the struggle themselves.
- Anger, Taming Your Wild Side
Everyone gets angry at times, but it shouldn't affect family relationships, workplace performance or other areas of life.
- Divorce Care
Intended for those who have experienced divorce or separation.
When to say yes, how to say no, to take control of your life.
- Strengthening Blended Families
Discover the keys to a healthy stepfamily.
- Griefshare Your Journey From Mourning To Living Again
- H.O.P.E. - Helping Others Persevere Every Day (For Women) Recovery and healing form various forms of abuse.
- Breaking Free of Depression Light In The Darkness; Finding Hope In The Shadow Of Depression
- Battlefield of the Mind - For Women Overcoming Negative Thoughts